Charters & Costs
- Charters are booked upon demand as either Exclusive or Shared.
- Charters depart at 7:00 AM from Honokohau harbor (see harbor map on Contact page).
- Check in at 6:45 AM.
- Per the US Coast Guard passenger limit is 6.
- Sorry, no credit or debit cards accepted. Payment is by traveler checks or cash only at the boat on charter day.
- A 48-hour notice of any changes or cancellations is requested.
- A bottle of water per person and a cooler with ice is provided.
||Costs for whole boat
|Fishing (2 trolling lines) is available if
Exclusive Charter Reservation Requirements:
- Departure is at 7:00 AM from Honokohau Harbor, Kona, HI.
- Check in time is 6:45 AM.
- Please see the Honokohau harbor map on the website Contact page for the boat location.
- You can have 6-passengers maximum in your group.
- The cost for a 4-hour, exclusive charter is $520 payable in traveler’s checks or cash at the boat on the charter day.
- I ask for 48 hours notice of any changes or cancellations.
- Please email me back with your confirmation of the charter date
- Include your arrival date on island
- A cell phone number that you will be using here on island.
- Contact me at 808-325-5556 several days before the charter to reconfirm and cover other personal details.
Please do not text me - there is always too much information to exchange in personalizing your charter to use text messaging.
||Costs per Person
|3 1/2 hours
|Fishing is NOT available.
- To confirm a shared charter, I require 4-people as a minimum.
- If you have less than 4 people in your group call me at 808-325-5556 when you arrive on island for arrangements. Please do not use text messaging.
There is always too much information to exchange in
personalizing your charter to use text messaging.
Spinners enjoying us.
A visit to the boat by a juvenile Humpback whale.
Her first fish ever - a 21 lb. Ahi!
This is a juvenile Humpback whale (his buddy is nearby) that really enjoyed our encounter. Here he
is 'spy hopping' to get a good look at us - he did this for about 10 minutes!
These ladies enjoyed Spinner dolphins and caught 2 Ono!